WCF has advised on more than 100 closed transactions with more than 2 billion in transaction value.
Our senior transaction bankers have advised on complex mergers & acquisitions, restructuring and capital raising transactions across a range of sectors in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Asia.
Since we were established, clients for whom WEIGEL CORPORATE FINANCE has undertaken crucial strategic assignments include Telekom Austria AG, Mobilkom Austria AG, IX Europe plc., Intelisite B.V., Telehouse Facilities AG, aap implantate AG, arvato InFoScore, Biosign Technologies Inc., Brain Force Holding AG, Centrosolar Holding AG, Centrotec AG, Deltavista Holding AG, Deltavista International AG, Fahrni Fassadensysteme AG, Millennium Communication Network AG, Neumann International AG, Adcon AG, Boxalino AG, paybox.net AG, Paybox Austria AG, Knowledge Architects, Mobilkom Liechtenstein AG, Allamanda Networks AG, First Tuesday AG, BBG Basler Baugesellschaft AG.
- First Capital Raising Transaction: $10 million Venture Capital Investment by J.P. Morgan and First Union Bank into InteliSite B.V., Netherlands
- Largest M&A Deal: 716 million buy-back of 25.1% stake in Mobilkom Austria AG from Telecom Italia Mobile SpA
- Largest Equity Deal: EUR 559m Secondary Offering of Telekom Austria shares: Telecom Italia sold 65 million Telekom Austria shares in an accelerated book build at a 1.3% discount to last days closing price
- Company Valuation: Advised on valuation aspects in the 153 million acquisition of the high-tech superabrasives and grinding machine tools business from private equity investor
- Corporate Governance: Advised on new management structure of large listed company
- IPOs / Listings:
- advised the management of Telekom Austria AG on the IPO and NYSE and Vienna Stock Exchange 2000
- Preparation of the IPO of IXEurope plc at London Stock Exchange 2000
- Listing of IXEurope at Alternative Investment Market in London